Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blog Notes

I'm going to try to fancy up this blog a bit. Legitimize it, or something. A new layout would be nice. I also am going to try to add a little more helpful information about the bottles of beer, other than tasting notes. I was a little better about this earlier on but have gotten lazy and just started writing the style and ABV. I've also been debating posting more about beer-related events I attend, but for now I think I want to stick to reviews. Anyway, if anyone actually reads this thing (allegedly I have ~600 hits right now, but I think probably most of them are me) bear with me while I make changes.

(Yes, that is a bottle of Rare Bourbon County Stout in the photo. I got a small taste of it, and I can say without reservations that it is the best bourbon-barrel aged beer I've ever tried. It will be a near impossible task to get my hands on a full bottle, but I'd sure love to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment